Why choose canine massage?
Does your dog suffer from lameness, arthritis or have a soft tissue injury, such as a sprain, trigger point or strain? Has he started to show signs of aging, or lost his zest for life? Has you dog presented with an orthopaedic condition, such as cruciate ligament damage, hip or elbow dysplasia or luxating patella?
Canine massage can help.
- Reluctance to get into your car or tackle the stairs
- Disinterested in activities that used to excite him
- Changes in gait or posture
- Coat changes or skin quivering
- Post operative Cruciate ligament conditions
- Displasia of hip or elbow
- Luxating patella
- Loss of forward drive
- Missing contacts
- Knocking jumps
- Reluctance to turn right or left